Public Procurement Services offers training at several levels. Senior Management, Executives and staff require different skills sets as they take on the various tasks needed to produce the tender. Specific needs and skill gaps can be catered for to provide best results for investment according to need, and can be upgraded or refined over time to accommodate changing needs within the procurement department or staff accomplishment.
We offer training in:
- Preparing best practice procurement policies and procedures
- Developing a Value for Money (VFM) approach to procurement
- Reviewing current procurement spend
- Preparing Corporate and Operational procurement plans
- Defining purchasing categories and enforcing category management disciplines
- Developing suitable reporting and analysis approaches
- Developing a supplier relationship management focus
- Increasing the use of contract based purchasing
In addition to our formal training workshops, we also offer one-to-one mentoring. Contact us to discuss your requirements further.