eTenders is the Irish Government’s electronic tendering platform administered by the Office of Government Procurement.
The platform is a central facility for all public sector contracting authorities to advertise procurement opportunities and award notices.
Latest from eTenders
Please find below a selection of the most recent public tenders as published on the eTenders website.
- Provision of Clamping Appeals Officer (CAO) Services
- Timber Survey & Cutting Qualification system
- South East Greenway – Contract C – Ferrybank to Curraghmore Kilkenny
- SUPPLY OF BUS GRAPHICS AND DECALS
- Roof Works - Schull Community College
- Stock Management System
- The Supply, Installation, Commissioning, Support, and Maintenance of an Audio Visual (AV) Solution for the National Cervical Screening Laboratory at The Coombe Hospital
- Provision of Graduation Photographic Services for Trinity College Dublin, the University of Dublin
- Supply of Specialist Services for development, management and promotion of an Archaeological Conference
- Talent Acquisition Recruitment Services
- Request for Tender for the provision of a Whole Hospital Medication Management Solution for the New Children’s Hospital, Dublin 8
- Life Safety works to St Patrick's GNS, Foxrock, D18
- Grass Cutting Contract 2023 - Bandon
- Single Operator Framework with a suitable contractor to provide cash-in-transit services across the network of Irish Prison Service locations.
- Passage East Slipway and Pier Repairs 2023